WOODSTOCK WEDDINGS AND EVENTS
Terms and Conditions
- Your reservation will be provisionally held for 10 days. Thereafter, to secure your booking, a 25% deposit is payable. A further 25% deposit is due 6 months prior to your event with the final balance payable no later than 6 weeks prior to your event.
- We reserve the right to cancel your function if our terms and payments are not adhered to.
- It is the hirers responsibility to contact York Registry office/celebrant to ensure their availability for your chosen date before confirming your booking with Woodstock. Please be advised, that you must give notice of your marriage to York Registry Office, in person, no later than 28 days prior to the event.
- In the event of a cancellation, we regret that prepayments and deposits cannot be refunded. In terms of short notice cancellations, we reserve the right to recover any loss of profit incurred should we not be able to rehire. (Please consider insurance cover in relation to condition 2,3 and 4)
- We accept payments by bank transfer or cheques. Credit/debit card payments will be available from February 2019.
- After making your reservation you are welcome to visit the venue again with members of your family or contractors by appointment.
- Our preferred catering partner is F4D Events. They have been selected for their dedicated service, awards and excellent standards. We will however consider alternative companies on request in regards to your individual needs and requirements.
- It is your responsibility to contact partners, contractors and entertainment to arrange and discuss your requirements for your day. However, we can assist with your plans at your request.
- Under no circumstances can food or beverage purchased off the premises of Woodstock be consumed on the premises at Woodstock Weddings and Events.
- All furniture is included in the hire price up to 200 persons. Additional costs may be applicable should the booking exceed this number. Please ask for details.
- Our license prohibits Woodstock to have amplified music to the exterior of the main building or in the courtyard. Acoustic music is acceptable
- We cannot accept any responsibility for computers, mobile devices or software items in your possession.
- The hours of operation are between 9am – 12:00 hours, the bar closes at midnight.
- All music/entertainment must end by midnight. Transportation must be booked prior to the venue closing to ensure a smooth exit due to the locality.
- We do not accept responsibility for any vehicles parked on the premises. No overnight parking is permitted unless agreed in advance by the management. Vehicles parked overnight must be collected by 10am the following morning..
- Please ensure that all extra decor and table plans reach Woodstock at least 3 days prior to your event to enable us to organise and help accordingly. Please inform or advise us of any children/allergy/special dietary needs that we should be aware of or required on the plan.
- Smoking or vaporising is strictly prohibited in the venue. A dedicated outdoor smoking area is provided. All other areas out with this are prohibited.
- This contract is between you, ‘the hirer’, and Woodstock Weddings and Events; thus, you are ultimately responsible for the behaviour and conduct of your guests.
- If any of your party causes breakages or damage beyond repair, Woodstock will recover reasonable costs from you, the hirer.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in your event being prematurely terminated. (Licensing act 2003)
- Woodstock cannot accept responsibility for valuables lost or damaged. Please do not leave valuables/gifts overnight at the venue.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for outside contractors, entertainment or catering companies. Each contract is between you (the hirer) and the third party (i.e. contractor, entertainment or caterer).
- No dogs are permitted in the venue unless agreed by prior arrangement with Woodstock, with the exception of guide dogs. No dogs may be left in the vehicles parked in the car park at any time. Dogs must remain leashed at all times given the nature of our location.
- CCTV is installed for your own comfort and safety. Children must be supervised at all times. Data will only be stored for the purpose of the venue and your enquiry. You will only be contacted in regards to your reservation and any personal information will not be shared with a third party for the purposes of marketing.
- Pricing, offers and availability are subject to change and can be removed at any time. All pricing is inclusive of 20% vat. Once we have agreed the contract and the price for your event, this will not be subject to change unless there are further additions by you the hirer at a later date. Bar tariffs may vary, and are subject to annual reviews.
Please retain this copy for your own reference